Bloggers and Product Reviewers
Thank you for your interest in Blogging and/or Writing a Review for Kwik Bandit™ Tie!
Should you decide to proceed with one or more of the following for our online store, we will send you a product sample. Simply complete and submit the form below so we can contact you. Remember to include your mailing address so we know where to send your free sample.
Once we have connected with you, we will provide you with an email address so you can send us the following:
- A copy of your blog post in editable format (e.g. Word, Notepad)
- Include only royalty-free images (if you prefer we can provide suitable images)
- Include attribution links / source names where necessary (e.g. for quotes, facts and statistics)
- You may wish to blog about one or more of the many uses here, or perhaps you have creative new ways to use Kwik Bandit Tie!
- Your bio photo or company logo (minimum size 300 x 300 pixels, jpg or png)
- A sentence or two about you or your organization (may contain a few links to your blog, website or social media profile)
- Preferred blog posts length between 500 and 1700 words
For Product Reviewers:
- You may opt to post a review on any of the product pages in our SHOP
- You may also post a review on our Facebook page (see Reviews tab in the left margin), or Tweet your review to @KwikBandit so we can then share/like it. Please include a maximum of 2 hashtags (e.g. #KwikBandit, #ProductReviews)
- Your review may also appear in other locations at https://kwikbandit-tie.shop (see our About page for example)
NOTE: Blog Posts and Product Reviews are subject to final approval by Kwik Bandit Tie prior to going live. Our moderators preview all blog comments, which they may edit from time to time for content, length and relevance prior to approval and publishing. This is to ensure that visitors to our store have a positive experience. Comments that are overly self-promotional or mean-spirited in nature may be removed.
Our global audience is diverse and ranges from millennial to senior, start-up to large business in a variety of industries, and non-profits. Please contact us if you have questions.